For your safety and ours
As with riding a standard push-bike or driving a car can be dangerous, so too can any similar activity. You must accept full responsibility for your own safety on the test ride and for getting set up for it (helmet).
We require you to provide photo ID (ie: drivers license) – you can print the form yourself or sign one before the ride or before the test ride:
Please bring a pushbike helmet to suite the rider. If you do not need to wear a helmet for medical reasons, we suggest you have your certificate available.
Queensland Recumbent is a registered business name in Queensland Australia
operated by Susan Syddall for Daniel and David Syddall.
- The information on this site intended for Australian residents only even though the information may be applicable generally to other regions.
- Our prices are inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.
- This website may host third party material such as advertisements or endorsements.
- We undertake to accept or reject a customer’s order within Seven days if possible.
- We can provide an insurance option for delivery of product/s when customers place an order.
By use of this web-site or the order of items from Queensland Recumbent you agree that:
- If our suppliers prices change we have reserved the right to cancel or fulfil an order at our desecration.
- We have a no-cancellation policy once an order has been submitted. That is, we pay for the goods in advance, and we accept your order on the same conditions unless previously agreed otherwise in writing.
- We may cancel an order or sale where there has been an incorrect price listing, product description or image.
- Warranty on all goods are as supplied by the manufacturer and as implemented by the manufacturer.
- We may offer to reimburse the customer or replace any faulty/damaged product at our desecration. Generally it will be to replace defective items as per manufacturers warranty.
- We do not undertake to exchange an undamaged & unused product after purchase.
- If a Force Majeure event causes delay for more than Thirty (30) days, we have reserved the right to terminate this purchase or order agreement. In such an event notice will be provided to you within about Seven (7) days.
- Laws of any supply, purchase or order agreement apply as related to the Australian state of Queensland.
- The ownership of any goods does not transfer away from Queensland Recumbent to the customer until full payment is made for the product and or service.
- The customer indemnifies Queensland Recumbent and or it’s agents for any actions taken to recover the outstanding payments and or goods for the sale toward settlement of any outstanding payments.
In this Legal Notice or throughout the website(s), references to “Queensland Recumbent“, “Susan”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to the Australian person Susan Syddall and any affiliates [if any].
Your use of this website is governed by the terms and conditions set out herein, as updated by Susan from time to time. All personal information submitted to us will be dealt with in accordance with the terms of our
The following notice is applicable to our applications used on devices such as “tablets” (iPad, Windows surface, etc)
NOTICE ON MATERIAL COMMUNICATED UNDER PART VA LICENCE
FORM OF NOTICE FOR PARAGRAPH 135KA (a) OF THE
COPYRIGHT ACT 1968
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA
Copyright Regulations 1969
This material may have been copied and communicated to you by or on behalf of Susan Syddall,
pursuant to Part VA of the Copyright Act 1968 ( the Act ).
The material in this Susan Syddall (2014 – ). If you wish to use clips from here in your blog (etc) or in an article, please feel free to ask for permission, this is generally not a problem.
RIGHT TO USE INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY USER
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
This website may contain third party owned content (for example articles, data feeds or abstracts) and may also include hypertext links to third party owned websites. We provide such third party content and links as a courtesy to our users. We are not responsible for such third party owned content and make no representations in respect of it.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You can contact Susan by sending an e-mail from the email