The KING is BACK
Currently 5 in stock. Not all built.
The King of the road Magnum SD which is extremely popular across Australia, USA and Europe, is now back on the available list.
As at the 10th June 2017, the new Magnum SD (good old standard size) is again available from Greenspeed with the new frame format and here ready to see.
This Magnum SD is shown here fitted with the additional options:
- Accessory posts, clamps
- Mirrors (2 sets) and a Bell
- Head Rest
- Aluminium Luggage Rack
- Quick release Arkel 60 litre Pannier Bag set ($480)
- PG-P18 18 gears 636% $2,978
- PG-P12 12 gears 601% $2,742
- PG-C12 12 gears 601% $1,843
- PG-C9 . 9 gears 569% . $1,637
- PG-C6 . 6 gears 295% . $1,239
- These Pinion gearbox prices do not include mounting brackets, chainring/sprockets, fitting etc.
- 180, 175, 170, 165, 160, or 155 mm CNC crank upgrade charge . $215
- Gearbox spider . $86
- Gearbox 30 chain ring . $105
- Gearbox mounting cradle . $106
- Greenspeed /Pinion crank extension . $166
NB: Prices subject to change by supplier without notice.
The best way to understand a trike including this Magnum SD is to sit on one – Test Ride Now
Magnum SD and Magnum XL specifications:
* with crank extension at max.
** the maximum X-seam can be extended to 52" with use of an Extra Long, 475 mm crank extension, (12" Max mark) available from dealers. Also please note that the maximum and minimum will vary with the seat angle about 1" from the mid figures given between having the seat angled right back to having it right forward.
Plus to achieve the shortest measurement, 2" will need to be removed from the end of the standard 425 mm black crank extension with the 10" Max. mark. A small amount of increase in the maximum can be obtained with longer cranks, and a small amount of reduction in the minimum can be obtained with shorter cranks. Early (2012) Magnums had 375 mm crank extensions with a 8" max. mark.
Specifications subject to change without notice.